Welcome to Henry P. Clough Principal's Blog


I am so glad you decided to check out my Principal's Blog. I have had the privilege of working for the Mendon-Upton Regional School District for the past 16 years. I taught at Memorial School for 1 year and Clough School for 11 years, and spent four years as the Curriculum Director. My husband Brian and I live in Upton and have two girls, Erin and Meghan, who both went through the Mendon-Upton School District. I know firsthand what a strong district this is. I am excited to be the principal of Clough Elementary School.

I believe communication is vital. It is my goal to keep the lines of communication open with students, staff, parents, and the community. I will use this blog as a vehicle to keep everyone up to date on what’s going on at Henry P. Clough Elementary School.

I look forward to a productive year where we all work together to ensure our students receive the best education possible in a caring and safe environment.

Best Regards,
Janice Gallagher